31.1.16

in my bedroom - crisp sheets







Today some new snapshots...
I told you before that I really like a bright minimal atmosphere in my bedroom
so the changes in this room are always in the details

In some previous posts (here and here) you can read about my love for 
the perfect crisp, cotton sheets designed by Lara Jans, founder of Crisp Sheets.
Last week I was pleasantly surprised again by some new beautiful accessories,  
when Lara invited me to discover the new collection of Crisp Sheets on her site. 

My attention was immediately caught by the  ‘Stardust Wool Throw’ 
a (reversible) blanket that fits perfectly at the end of our double bed to keep us warm and
 comfy during the chilly nights as we have them lately but I was also attracted 
by the stunning linen flat sheet and pillowcases a nice addition to the earlier collection
 not only because Linen is a beautiful natural material but also
 it cools in summer and warms up when it‘s cold.

once again I discovered that simply changing some details 
(or even recycling the legs of a site table into a nightstand) really makes the difference!
beautiful and simple...what do you think? 

ps. you can find all about - and be inspired by the stunning stylish photos
 of the new collection by Crisp Sheets here