8.10.12

Instalove#Instacorner#Instaserie



# one of my favorites corners is my office, we don't have much space in the house 
so it's a small office, but I try to be comfortable and surrounded by details that I love. 
I spend most of my time there, that's why I decorated it to be a comfy, happy place.#


ooow I admit... Instagram is one of my favorite places to be inspired at this moment.
I love the versatility... I can spend hours and hours... 
 just admiring or just having sneakpeeks in someones live and home... 

I little while ago i have asked some of these beautymakers to send me a picture and 
this week Mariela of the beautiful blog, full of diy projects and decoration ideas,  
one happy mess  has send me her favorite #instacorner 
supplemented with some words.... 

I hope this beautiful workspace will inspire you this mondaymorning...
and I wish you all a happy new week!

ps. 
you can find one happy mess on instagram here 
are you on instagram? let me know and let's meet :-)