24.10.12

Instalove#Instacorner#Instaserie


 vosgesparis

#ladder #concrete
                  passing along it hundred times a week and still loving this simple object in my kitchen.
                           It proves once again that a €4 ladder from the trhiftshop can be a good buy


I know I have said it before... but really sometimes I still can't believe it...
 I know that they make the most beautiful pictures...
but receiving them in my mailbox makes me feel so lucky!

while watching some beautiful interior pictures at Instagram  I was wondering...

what would be their favorite corner at their home...

I asked some of these beautymakers to send a picture simply 

supplemented with some words
this week Desiree of  the always inspiring - by finding beauty in imperfection - 
blog Vosgesparis has send me her 3 favorite #instacorners



       a concrete wall at my #living. Loving the industrial raw feeling it adds to the room.
 It's also an amazing background for tape creativity or chalk drawings



               a corner in my #hallway with black painted clipboards and a selfmade text poster for creativity


  in a very short time I really have become an Instagram addict!
I can watch this eyecandy for hours and hours... just admiring....
or just having sneakpeeks in someones live and home... it's fun!

you can find vosgesparis on instagram here

 ps. are you on instagram? let me know and let's meet :-)