12.12.13

snapshots


















 pics elvs


I am very late this year with decorating my home this year
this weekend I thought making a slow start by making some diy projects,
at this beautiful industrial workspace 
but inspired by the setting , the beautiful old christmas ornaments 
that my mother gave me a while ago and
 the awesome silver and gold vintage decorations that 
Yvonne of the vonliving.nl shop send me last week
and that gorgeous image of  Natalia Vodianova my planned ideas
ended up  in a shooting and stylingfun moment!

today some snapshots...

ps. neem eens een kijkje in de mooie webshop van vonliving.nl
waar je een mooie vintage kerstcollectie en orginele woonaccesoires kunt vinden!
 tot en met 22 december 2013 krijg je, door gebruik te maken van de code elvsblog,
 10% korting!




                                                                                                                                 image by paolo roversi,/ black star housedoctor